Picture Perfect Moments

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Is Santa Real ?

"Mommy, is Santa Claus REAAAALLLYY REAL ? " That seems to be the question of the day around our house! Katie is 8 years old now and she is so caught up between that stage of knowing the truth and wanting so badly to be wrong.
It is amusing to watch her. When she wants something added to her Christmas list, she always prefaces it with "Please tell Santa to bring me..." a video ipod, a flat screened tv..the biggest one they make... and the list goes on...with smaller stuff, thankfully!! It's like she thinks that by telling Santa to do it, I can't say no. Boy will she be surprised! The video ipod is doable, but the tv is too heavy for Santa to carry! He told me so when I called him. Honest...
You know, I don't remember when I stopped believing, but I do remember wondering, what if I'm wrong and he skips my house because I didn't write him a letter? I actually feel kind of sorry for her...but....the Santa in me wants to keep the suspense alive if only for 19 more days! It is hard to watch your baby grow up. Nobody ever told me it would be this difficult...sigh....

Anyway...I received an email today from Stork Avenue. They have the coolest letter from Santa that I have ever seen online! I immediately bought one and can not wait to see her face when she reads it Christmas morning! For all of you mommies out there who want to keep the magic alive a little while longer...I have provided the link below!



Stork Avenue Talking Santa Letter
I know, I know....I am way too excited about this...but I can not seem to help myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home