Picture Perfect Moments

Friday, November 11, 2005

Bows + Dishwasher = Disaster!

Okay...As a general rule, I don't care whatcha do with your bows after you get them. Some people put them on their dogs and I am cool with that. Dogs deserve to be pampered, too :} But...I have received my third email asking if our bows can be washed in the dishwasher and I am now forced to address this issue publicly! LOL

Please, please do not put your hair bows in the dishwasher.
Bows + Dishwasher = Disaster!

All of our hair bows are made using the highest quality materials on the market, including HOT GLUE! Hot glue will melt when it is put in the dishwasher. Please don't sacrifice an innocent bow to prove this theory. Trust me! LOL

The proper way to care for your bows and keep them looking "Picture Perfect" is to wash them by hand in cold water and allow them to air dry. If you have any questions please email me :}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home