Picture Perfect Moments

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Soap Box...

It is such an honor to be able to feature Jenna and her twin brother Jack! These lil cutie patooties are former preemies. I know first hand what a miracle it is for them to be thriving and it warms my heart every time their mom sends me a picture!

Racheal has become a really good friend as we have shared our "war stories", as mom's of premature babies. I am very grateful to have met this family!
Sometimes the biggest blessings come from unexpected places :}

If you are considering making a charitable donation this year, I urge you to research and consider the March of Dimes. I took this from their website...

"Every day 1 in 8 babies born in the U.S. arrives too soon. Premature birth can happen to any pregnant woman, and no one knows why. It is a serious, common and costly problem. The March of Dimes is leading the campaign to reduce premature birth by supporting research and by educating the public and health care providers."

Sadly, most of us don't even know that premature birth exists until it happens to us. I was fine one day and in intensive care the next. I was fortunate to have insurance. My insurance company was not so fortunate :{

Things have a way of working out for the best. Katie's early arrival is the reason that we now have a bow business so it hasn't all been bad! Sorry I got on my soap box...I will try not to do it often!
Til next time...

Carla
Picture Perfect Hair Bows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home