Picture Perfect Moments

Friday, July 01, 2005

A Girl After My Own Heart!


I really had to laugh out loud when I read the email from Elaina's mom. I had asked Jamie to tell me what her little sweetie likes to do...the very first thing she said is that Elaina likes to eat!! Wow, I can sure identify with her! Too bad chubby cheeks aren't attractive on grown ups! In a perfect world we could eat animal crackers,cheetos and fruit loops all day without the guilt. I wish!!
Elaina likes other things, too! She also like to pretend that she is in a marching band with Barney and she loves cell phones! She doesn't take too kindly to being taken off the bottle, though :{ Just wait, Elaina!! It gets worse as you get older! First the bottle...then the cookies...hmm.

Elaina is 10 months old in these pictures and she is wearing our basic infant / toddler bows. Her mommy tells me that she got her first hair cut this month! I just love these pics because she looks like a real live baby doll!
Thank you for sharing with us, Jamie!


Carla
Picture Perfect Hair Bows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home