Picture Perfect Moments

Monday, June 06, 2005

Life Gets In the Way

I thought that I would have our newsletter ready to send out today, but it didn't happen! Sometimes life has a way of getting in the way! No matter how many to do lists I make each day it seems that something is always left unfinished...such is life when you work from home:}

On the plus side, thank you to my long time customer and sweet friend, Susie for sharing her little girl, Lily with us today!




Lily Just turned 2! She enjoys drawing, scooting around on her ride-ons and keeping up with her 4 year old brother. Not a day goes by that she doesn't have a bow or 2 in her hair. Even her Daddy will put one in if her mommy is out of town!
Lily is wearing our Alison style bow. I usually describe that one for 3 and up but seeing it on Lily makes me wonder if I don't need to rethink that!

P.S. Tricia, when you see this Susie is expecting a phone call :}

Carla
Picture Perfect Hair Bows