Picture Perfect Moments

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Too Bogged To Blog!

I was kind of half way joking about life getting in the way on my last post. I must have tempted fate though because this is the first opportunity I have had to blog since the 6th! Yikes!

I have been busy updating the website and working on the newsletter that is due out tomorrow. I have added additional navigation to the site, including a site map. I also have a new home page but I am not sure how it is going to work out for those of you on dial up. If you happen to check it out and have any trouble with it loading, please let me know! It is not my intention to cause problems for our dial up friends :} You are welcome to email me direct, or simply respond to this post!

Our sale begins tomorrow, too. We will have all of our flip flops on sale through July 10th! Check them out if you get a chance.
Flip Flop Sale
They are really adorable in person!
Til tomorrow...
Carla
Picture Perfect Hair Bows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home