Picture Perfect Moments

Saturday, November 05, 2005

You have to start somewhere....

I keep thinking that I will start fresh on Monday and blog my little heart out on a regular basis. Unfortunately, something always seems to come up and I am getting nowhere fast! I decided I would just jump in here tonight and give myself some incentive to get back on the right track.

There has been so much going on lately. We had a huge two day sale that knocked my socks off with such a huge response. I will have to try that again right before thanksgiving. Hint...hint...

Katie has been sick off and on for the last couple of weeks and came downstairs a few minutes ago complaining with another sore throat. I will be really glad when she gets those tonsils removed. Poor kid. Apparently she isn't feeling too bad, she still wants to go to the movies tomorrow to see Chicken Little. She wants to see the 3D version but I am not sure it is playing in our area. I will have to check that out before I go to bed since I know it will be the first thing she asks about in the morning.

I took a day trip to North Georgia this past Tuesday with my grandmother, great aunt and aunt. It was one of those bus tours for Seniors. I was kind of dreading it. I do not like to leave the driving to someone else, but it turned out to be a really nice trip and I totally enjoyed spending time with my family. The weather was beautiful but I was disappointed that the leaves hadn't started changing yet. We went to Dillard, GA and had lunch at the Dillard House. If you get the chance to go there I highly recommend it! The food is fabulous! After lunch we headed back in this direction and went outlet shopping in Commerce, GA. Katie was pretty ticked off at me for going without her but a new outfit and a pair of glittery silver shoes from the GAP outlet helped her get over it! That was pretty much all I bought. There wasn't alot of time to shop...another reason why I like to do my own driving. Guess I will just have to go again soon...Okay, I admit it, I just want an excuse to visit the Dillard House again!

Carla
Picture Perfect Hair Bows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home