Picture Perfect Moments

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Exciting News!

I am so excited to share our latest news with you!
Picture Perfect Hair Bows is preparing to open it's
very first retail store front ! :}


I am not sure what I am the most happy
about...having a new office and store front or
actually having my house back! Katie and I are both
estatic and I am totally looking forward to working
outside of my home again! Well, maybe not totally,
since I will have to wear "real" clothes and shoes
again, but I'm still pretty happy! LOL


We have not decided on an exact date of when the
doors will be open to the public. Right now,
everything has been moved in to the new building.
The last several weeks have been a blur as we have
painted and moved in fixtures and managed to just
get everything under one roof! There are days when
I just stand in the middle of the showroom and stare
in awe at how pretty and colorful everything looks
hanging on the walls!
It sounds pretty crazy, I know...but it is just so cool
to know where I started and to see things coming
together in a way that I was just never imagined or
planned! This was not where I saw our business
going, but an opportunity opened up and without
thinking about it too much, I jumped! That has
become kind of par for the course with me over the
last few years. I try not to think about things too
much or I will chicken out! LOL

There is still a lot of work to be done as far as stocking everything
goes, but we are diligently working on it and do plan
to open well before the end of the year.

The very best part of all is that we now have enough room to
stock everything that you see on the website and
many things that will begin to show up on the
website now that storage is no longer an issue. Being
able to offer immediate shipping has been the goal
for way too long and to see it finally start happening
is just so amazing!

I was looking over our mailing
list tonight and can't believe how it has grown in the
last year! There are so many of you who joined the
list a few years ago and many of you have made
purchases as recently as last week. I knew that you
guys had been with me for a long time, but
wow...your continued support is what has given me
the courage to step out and take a chance! Thank you, so
much!! :}


I know that because I handle all of the customer
service for the bow biz, I am the only face that
anyone ever sees around here but it takes a lot of
people working really hard to make this business
thrive and I am thankful for them all ! I am especially
thankful to my family and friends who have devoted
so much time and so many resources to help me get
the store set up. I could not be doing this
alone...nor would I want to! You guys know who you
are and I will never be able to thank you enough!

I am really looking forward to being able to serve
all of our customers better by offering immediate
shipping! Will keep you updated as things progress!

I won't promise to blog every day because I have
discovered that I really stink at blogging on a regular
basis and I would only be lying if I did! :} I will be back though...eventually!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home