Picture Perfect Moments

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Changes are coming...

In the past, I have maintained both a wholesale and a retail website and both have served us well. However, as our product line continues to grow and our color selection has continued to increase, it has become a full time job for me to keep both sites up to date. The reality is that both sites have suffered because there simply are not enough hours in the day to maintain them. That is about to change! :}


Being a work at home mom is only worthwhile if you actually have time to be a mom, so with that in mind I have decided to combine the two websites and give all of our customers the best of both worlds! This decision will benefit my family in allowing me to free up my time spent online and it will allow all of our customers to purchase our products at 50 percent off of our retail prices with no minimums involved! It will also eliminate the need to periodically run a "sale" which can be time consuming and often slows production because everyone orders at once.


You can expect to see many new products and color selections added in the coming weeks, including an entire new line of character bows, a Thanksgiving line and our 2009 Christmas line!



I hope that you will continue to enjoy our products and I look forward to serving you for many years to come!


I treasure your business!


Carla Smith
Picture Perfect Hair Bows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home